Download Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island. This app is in the Games category and for iPhone users. You can install it for free on your Mac.
Voices and textual content in English.
The true essence of journey is captured on this second sport impressed by famend creator Jules Verne. On this first-person survival journey, gamers will encounter recognisable places from the well-known novel, together with the granite home, the volcano and the Nautilus. Nevertheless, Return to Mysterious Island goes past Jules Verne's storytelling as gamers tackle the position of Mina, a brave younger lady on a solo round-the-world crusing expedition.
In your quest for survival utilizing logic, discovery, inventive stock administration, and components of the supernatural, the journey unfolds throughout splendid photorealistic pre-rendered vistas. Intuitive puzzle challenges and huge exploration of the plush tropical landscapes of the island, all mix for a brilliantly executed journey sport.
Spherical-the-world saling expedition... Ship wrecked on a abandoned island.. The ghost of Captain Nemo... The hunt for survival... Caught in an incredible storm, Mina, our heroine, turns into stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surrounding, she uncovers artifacts, residing areas and applied sciences left behind by the individuals who got here earlier than her to this uncharted island.
- Impressed by Jules Verne's classics
- Mass Enchantment Theme: "stranded on a desert island"
- Survival, exploration, discovery and puzzles, set in a tropical island setting.
- Unique interactive stock system lets you mix and create new objects and instruments.
- Proprietary engine permits for fluid and intuitive point-and-click navigation.
- Photorealistic settings and quite a few recognizable places to discover: Granit Home, the volcano and the Nautilus.
- Meet and work together with the ghost of Captain Nemo.
- Movies, voices and texts in english, french, spanish, italian and german.